multi4 power heavy load table
The right solution:
2 t dynamic loading capacity
When it needs to be dynamic, stable and electric,
the multi4power heavy load table is the right choice
The OTTOKIND multi4power heavy load tables are the basis of problem-free and ergonomic working for small, medium-sized and large companies. The heavy load table has become one of the basic equipment features in the industrial sector.
Its size, partitioning and robustness can be used during operation over generations. The advantage of a heavy load table are evident: dynamic, stable and electric – thanks to its structure and generous work surface, the heavy load table provides the perfect base for carrying out demanding work.
It is therefore a challenge for us at OTTOKIND to ensure that every company has the chance to configure its multi4power heavy load table as individually as possible.
Thanks to the modular structure, your personal heavy load table can be equipped for assembly work with compressed air, rear tool panels, parts container rails and much more.
In the context of ergonomic requirements, especially in manufacturing companies, the demand for state-of-the-art workplaces is also increasing.
In particular for machining large and heavy workpieces on the multi4power heavy load table, setting of the optimal height is an absolute must. Only with these settings can the work be carried out with the most efficient use of power and highest possible physical protection.
For daily work on the heavy load table, physical dynamics must be the focus. The possibility to adjust the height of the heavy load table means that the employee can adapt individually to the product to be machined.
Perfection in dynamic loading capacity
Characteristics and special features of the multi4power heavy load table
- Completely welded steel tube frame with screwed-in stabilizing plates
- Height adjustment via 4 electrical motors, coupled via electronic control, lifting 370 mm, controlled by keyboard
- Loading capacity 2000 kg dynamic, with evenly distributed load
- Self-locking spindles and spur gears reliably prevent accidental lowering of the table in the event of a power cut
- Front sides with cover, incl. square holes 10 x 10 mm, grid spacing 38 mm
- Table top overhangs base frame on the long sides by 80 mm, on the short sides by 62 mm
- Square base plates, 140 x 140 mm with holes for floor anchoring
- Storage shelf 640 mm deep, 100 kg load capacity
- Dimensions WxDxH 1685/2030 x 800 x 710-1080 mm
- Powder-coated surface, RAL7035 light gray
- Work surface beech multiplex, 50 mm thick, oiled surface
- Electrical connection value: 230 V/720 Watt
- Emergency off switch, 3 CEE 7/4 sockets
- Tested by an employers’ liability insurance association for compliance with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC Appendix II, 1.A.
Overview of the basic types
Find the perfect reseller
Choose your product